CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
CBRE's Brokerage division executes strategic, integrated and comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services for tenants/occupiers, property owner and narrowly focused vertical industries in the office, industrial and retail sectors. Clients make informed real estate decisions underwritten by world-class and industry leading proprietary market research, analytical and consultative services. The Brokerage division draws frequently and seamlessly from other CBRE services to provide clients what they need functionally anywhere in the world.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Collects and inputs data into local and corporate databases
- May be responsible for writing quarterly local market reports with direction from research manager and local market professionals
- Creates custom Real Estate and economic market analysis
- Provides statistical and analytical reports as required in support of management and professionals
- May have some coaching, training responsibilities with indirect supervision
- Manages broker requests for data / research information
- Other duties may be assigned.No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
- Conducts basic financial analysis.Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.Intermediate skills with MS Office
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines
Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor
OF TECH TALENT