Quest Software, an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems, is now an important component of Dell’s Software Group. Quest bolsters Dell’s competitive position in delivering end-to-end IT solutions and is a strong strategic fit with Dell’s software group.
Dell Quest is a leader in the Identity and Access Management market. Our IAM products serve corporate customers worldwide with a sophisticated and highly respected offering of functionality, flexibility and timeliness. We are currently looking for a senior C# / .NET 4.0 developer to join our development team based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our team is right for you if:
- You want to maintain modern and sophisticated software
- You are looking for a company that offers a challenge each day and an opportunity to grow professionally
- You have a desire to collaborate with others in our business unit – both locally as well as around the U.S.
- You have a passion for continuous learning
- You want to be measured on your performance
- You want to work with highly skilled individuals who value your skills and expertise
- Performs complex programming activities for application security products, which may require research and analysis.
- Performs design, implementation, and maintenance of product modules.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Participates in product design meetings with other team members.
- Design and code reviews are conducted (Programs are analyzed for compliance with Quest standards)
- Documentation gets appropriate level of technical review support.
- Performs complex defect verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products.
- Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions for the problems
- Works in a fast-paced, rapid development environment where advanced communication skills and positive team collaboration are essential
- 2 - 8 years of significant software development experience using C# and Visual Studio .NET 3.5/4.0.
- Creation of multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level.
- Self-starter and able to produce innovative solutions for general software development problems.
- Very detail oriented, organized, and able to work semi-independently.
· Windows Security
· Windows Forms
· SQL Server
· XACML / SAML / WS-* protocols
· Claims based authentication
Our office is located in the Camelback Corridor area of Phoenix, near the Biltmore Fashion Center. It is a short walk to shops and restaurants, with food choices to satisfy a variety of tastes and prices. We have plenty of free parking by our office building.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
OF TECH TALENT