Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, with nearly 100% annual sales growth. Tableau makes fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. The company is on its way to becoming a large, market-defining company in the business intelligence industry and is next in a long line of high profile Stanford spinouts (e.g., Google, Yahoo, VMWare). Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Additionally, Tableau’s web products (www.tableaupublic.com) are used by bloggers, journalists, and major media web sites to share data online as interactive visualizations. Check out our products at: www.tableausoftware.com/products/tour.
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Tableau Business Systems Developer you will be responsible for the development and support of critical business systems applications. This role requires the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and a thorough understanding of application development methodology. Tableau leverages multiple enterprise class solutions and we are building out a team to leverage these tools as we continue our rapid global growth. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Design, develop, implement and support online customer and partner portal solutions
- Help expand our global footprint through the internationalization of our systems
- Develop proficiency with Tableau's critical 3rd party applications and apply technical skills and research abilities to enable system integration, data management / sharing and optimal configuration of applications
- Team with sales, marketing and customer support teams to develop solutions in support of the distribution and support of Tableau Software products and services
- Create comprehensive technical system documentation and provide training to staff
Who you are…
- Domain. You have a strong understanding of REST & SOAP web-based services. You have experience using cloud-based enterprise business tools such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Drupal and Flexera
- Experienced. 2+ years of development experience on the Salesforce.com platform
- Educated. You have a BSCS or equivalent
- Problem Solver. You have the ability learn on the fly and are passionate about solving challenging business problems. Plus, you are familiar with implementing solutions to integrate data across systems
To apply, please visit:http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TABLEAU&cws=1&rid=1258
To learn more about Tableau’s culture, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.
OF TECH TALENT