Since 2002, TVI, a digital agency in Manhattan, has won awards for creativity, explored Mars with NASA, and helped build over 200 digital brands. What we’re most proud of though, is the difference we’ve made for our clients. At TVI we believe that a great digital agency acts as an invaluable long-term partner who works hand-in-hand with the brands they serve to craft strategies that capture attention. We deliver growth, innovation, and ROI for our clients.
TVI is seeking a Business Development Manager to build client relationships and channel partnerships in support of company sales goals. The individual should excel at consultative selling, networking and opening doors. You’ll play a pivotal role in the growth of our digital agency, by meeting pre-defined sales goals, through direct sales and partnership development. If you want to have a huge impact on a small and growing business to create an exciting phase of growth and lead a young team; you love to schmooze; and you are a strategic and creative thinker, this position is for you.
This is a paid (startup base + high commission) full time position.
- Assist management in defining and identifying potential sales targets, new verticals and channel partnership opportunities.
- Develop and nurture senior-level relationships with existing clients/direct prospects in the hospitality, food and beverage, and real estate verticals.
- Identify strategic partners that will have a positive impact on revenue generation and define tactics around introductions.
- Prepare and conduct presentations that demonstrate an understanding of a client or strategic partner’s objectives and TVI’s proposed solutions and partnership strategy.
- Maintain updated and detailed records of prospective clients, meetings, and subsequent follow-ups in company CRM.
- Must be willing to travel for face-to-face meetings within the domestic US but most activity expected in New York.
- 1-5 years solutions sales experience with experience in consultative selling
- Proven sales skills (lead generation/prospecting and sales presentations)
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Solid understanding of digital space and emerging trends
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Comfortable entertaining clients ranging from a technologist to C-level executive to a hospitality business owner
- Demonstrates solid business acumen and decision making ability
- Energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideally possesses established senior level relationships and contacts within the hospitality, food and beverage and advertising industries
- Our newly built office in Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
- Full time position, on-site position
- Full health and dental insurance after 3 month probationary period
How to Apply
- Complete this 5 minute questionnaire at https://docs.google.com/a/tvidesigns.com/forms/d/17DT0jcE8x0VsP0NvT2V7QPQ6y0f3yUN9WkyJRSNVFKQ/viewform
OF TECH TALENT