Part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Incubation practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
Reporting to Product Management, this position works closely with Audience on Demand teams to analyze complex business problems related to in-house applications and/or workflow processes. The position will be responsible for identifying and managing process improvement projects, ad hoc analysis, and general business support (non-administrative). This role will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from strategy definition and architecture through deployment and support.
- Work with project teams to improve current technology and business processes; includes gathering and disseminating client feedback, tracking key issues and contributing to product development cycle.
- Gathers consensus on requirements and finalizes specifications supporting deliverables throughout the project process; works closely with the business units to validate that all requirements are truly meeting the customer’s need.
- Facilitate discussions to gather business requirements, complete functional design on new systems implementations, liaise with developers to build them, and partner to roll-out
- Provide feedback to Product Management, communicating business and technical use cases for new features and enhancements
- Manage cross-system and application dependencies, identify dependency impacts and define approach to mitigate any risks
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues
- Own process-improvement projects including documenting as-is process, driving productive stakeholder feedback sessions, recommending process improvements, rolling out changes, and monitoring post-rollout success metrics.
- Analyze customer business needs and trends
- Rally internal resources as needed to resolve customer issues
- Work with product managers to ensure product integration
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years product management or consulting experience in the software/digital marketing industry
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Ability to elicit details from others in a constructive manner.
- Passion for building tools and solutions that help customers and internal teams
- Experience with managing external customers
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Demonstrated experience with problem-solving & critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with APIs is very helpful, with RESTful in particular
- Experience with relational databases, especially MS SQL, preferred
- experience managing projects within an agile framework, preferred
- Familiarity with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models a plus
- Ability to travel as needed.
OF TECH TALENT