VivaKi is the strategic entity created by Publicis Groupe to leverage the combined scale of its media and digital operations, which represent nearly US $60 billion in global adspend and influence. VivaKi aggregates the marketplace influence of five autonomous brands, including two global media agencies: Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia; two leading digital marketing agencies: Digitas and Razorfish; and a premiere futures practice: Denuo. On behalf of its agency brands and their clients, VivaKi faces the market to help identify and build technology, message distribution, audience aggregation and content solutions for the future. Sitting at the core of VivaKi is the VivaKi Nerve Center, which serves as a think tank, R&D center and testing ground to activate new pathways for clients to connect with consumers in an increasingly digital world. VivaKi also includes a Talent & Transformation Practice, which leverages the scale of the VivaKi brands to develop and deliver tools and approaches designed to attract, develop, train, motivate and reward the world's best people.
About the Group:
Within the ever-evolving world of digital media, maintaining a strong working knowledge of the various technologies and products designed to collaborate, support, or even compete with today’s media agencies is challenging.
Whether it’s search, display, video, mobile, or other emerging digital media outlets, understanding what’s real and what is risky, what can scale and what can not, and what solves problems without creating new ones, are key to successfully navigating the landscape and developing meaningful, efficient, and effective media solutions for the agencies of the Publicis network. The Audience & Message Group within the Vivaki Nerve Center is challenged with creating display media solutions that can provide Vivaki agencies with competitive advantages in the marketplace. Our core responsibilities are to:
- Create & Evolve a technological Platform that generates efficiencies in the procurement & optimization of digital display advertising
- Assess & Integrate best-in-class technology partners to create unique Products that expand the platform strategically & create value
- Cultivate & Share a center of operational Expertise for the execution and management of digital display advertising across the Publicis network
Reporting into the Associate Director, Brand Relations, the Brand Relations Supervisor will help drive adoption of AOD across Vivaki through advocacy, education, and account management. This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will work with agency teams to ensure the value proposition of the AOD offering is fully understood, embraced, and translated into highly successful campaigns. The Brand Relations team is responsible for delivering:
- Strategic Services – accurately hearing & delivering what is needed
- Advocacy & Education – effectively communicating the AOD story
- Account Management – creating & attending to agency relationships
- Marketing – leading all AOD marketing & communications efforts
The Brand Relations Supervisor will be expected to contribute across these areas.
The ideal candidate will have digital media planning & buying experience, very strong interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills, with the ability to make clear, concise presentations. Previous client services or publisher-side account management experience is a plus.
But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Serve as a liaison between Vivaki agencies and the AOD Services team
- Support and develop agency relationships at client-team levels
- Gather feedback and collaborate with AOD Services team regarding AOD product capabilities, functionalities, and roadmap focus
- Support the Associate Direction, Brand Relations in maintaining accurate AOD forecasts and financials for resource planning purposes
- Support custom / ad hoc external and internal special projects
Advocacy & Education
- Support the AD, Brand Relations in working with the VNC Marketing & Communications team to design, develop, and deliver all AOD marketing collateral & PR
- Schedule and participate in agency-sponsored client on boarding and campaign insights sessions
- Schedule and participate inne-on-One sessions with agency client teams for AOD training purposes
- Mentor and develop junior AOD Services team members
- Work with the AD, Brand Relations to continuously & creatively improve how AOD is adopted across Vivaki
- B.S. or MBA, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Human Sciences
- 3-5 years in digital media or account planning, with special emphasis on planning & creating insights related to consumer segments
- Previous agency client services experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Intelligent, entrepreneurial type with strong interpersonal skills & work ethic
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising landscape from either media planning or sales planner perspective
- High competency level in MS Office products; demonstrated advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management / project management skills, with ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
OF TECH TALENT