ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is primarily responsible for the pre/post-sale management and operations of Centro’s private exchange, The Brand Exchange. In this position, you will work cooperatively with primarily internal customers, publisher partners and vendors to ensure that the Brand Exchange product and campaigns exceed expectations on all levels. This position will play a critical role in the development of product features that drive demand and usage.
- Media Planning: Provide estimates, feedback and recommendations for proposal requests and optimizations.
- Order Management: Approve and enter orders into network ad management system.
- Campaign Management: Proactively review active campaigns and provide optimization recommendations. Work with publishers, Campaign Operations, Sales, and Account Management teams on campaign launches, issue resolution and fulfillment.
- Reporting and Analytics: Monitor overall performance of the exchange. Lead Inventory Forecasting and Performance (market needs) analysis providing findings and recommendations to key stakeholders. Support ad hoc report requests as needed.
- Publisher Management and Support: Assist with the support of our publisher partners.
- Communication and Training: Train and educate customers and stakeholderson the Brand Exchange opportunities.
- Project Management: Lead project and program initiatives to create scalable and repeatable product offerings. Define and implement business rules, operational processes and policies -- facilitating through multiple channels to achieve business goals.
- Work experience: 2+years of interactive account management or advertising operations experience at an ad network or exchange, DSP, publisher or digital advertising firm.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to independently manage projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Interest in media, technologies and desire to keep informed of new trends.
- Experience in using ad serving technology or media planning systems
- A healthy understanding of the digital advertising marketplace and landscape (e.g., technology vendors, publishers and agencies)
- Strong Internet and computer skills, and full understanding of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
OF TECH TALENT