VivaKi was established in 2008 by Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest marketing communications organization, to accelerate the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today VivaKi is a global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic consumer landscape. We achieve this by scaling the products and solutions clients need today, while incubating the tools they will need tomorrow.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Emerging Opportunities practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms, plus VivaKi Ventures which aligns with start-up companies who serve the Ad Tech industry; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
Reporting into the Vice President of Brand Relations, the Brand Relations Associate Director is responsible for driving adoption of AOD across a specific VivaKi agency by delivering smart strategies and sound leadership that improve advocacy, education, and account management. This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will manage their extended AOD agency account team to ensure the value proposition of the AOD offering is fully understood, embraced, and translated into highly successful campaigns.
As owner of the overall agency relationship for AOD, you will work closely with the senior most leadership across the agency and within VivaKi, engaging in productive work sessions and business operations meetings to improve the working relationship and maintain strong operation cohesion.
The Brand Relations team is responsible for delivering:
- Strategic Services – accurately hearing & delivering what is needed
- Advocacy & Education – effectively communicating the AOD story
- Account Management – creating & attending to agency relationships
- Marketing – leading all AOD marketing & communications efforts
The Brand Relations AD will be expected to own these areas. In addition to these responsibilities the AD will manage up to four Brand Relations Managers, individual leads focused on specific major accounts or groups of accounts within the agency. Mentoring the team on proficient communication, presentation and interpersonal relationship building will be an important part of the job. Managers may be located in multiple markets across the VivaKi footprint and travel will be required.
Previous client services or publisher-side strategic account management experience is required along with a successful track record in people management. The ideal candidate will have digital media planning, buying or sales experience, very strong interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills, with the ability to make clear, concise presentations.
But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Serve as lead relationship manager between VivaKi agency senior leadership and the AOD Services team
- Develop agency relationships and promote deep engagement of AOD account team at all client-team levels
- Articulate and guide the engagement strategy for each agency team in partnership with designated BR Managers
- Gather feedback and collaborate with AOD Services and Planning teams regarding AOD product capabilities, functionalities, and roadmap focus
- Initiate and help drive custom / ad hoc external and internal special projects in collaboration with AOD teams
- Support the Vice President, Brand Relations in ensuring accurate AOD forecasts and financials for resource planning purposes
Advocacy & Education
- Support the VP, Brand Relations in working with the VNC Marketing & Communications team to design, develop, and deliver all AOD marketing collateral & PR
- Schedule and own agency-sponsored client on boarding and campaign insights sessions
- Sponsor and participate in one-on-one sessions with agency client teams for AOD training purposes
- Mentor and develop Brand Relations Managers, Account Planners, and extended AOD Services team members
- Work with the VP, Brand Relations to continuously & creatively improve how AOD is adopted across VivaKi
- B.S. or MBA, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Human Sciences
- 7-10 years in digital media account planning, sales or account management, with special emphasis on planning & creating insights related to consumer segments
- Previous agency client services experience a plus, as is publisher-side strategic account management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Intelligent, entrepreneurial type with strong interpersonal skills & work ethic
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- Adept at people management with proven success in motivating teams
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising landscape from either media planning or sales planner perspective
- High competency level in MS Office products; demonstrated advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management / project management skills, with ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
OF TECH TALENT