Part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Incubation practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
The Associate Director, Activation is responsible for ensuring and leading the operational success of our clients' campaigns on the Audience on Demand platform. The AD provides strategic thought leadership on process, audience strategies, display optimization, and the establishment of strong relationships with agency partners. This role provides oversight for Managers and Account Managers for all active AOD campaigns within their team’s scope of responsibility. The AD also leads the training/development of their direct reports and their team members to ensure that all processes are followed, team members are providing excellent client service, and we AOD Activation is viewed as industry leaders in campaign management.
The AD is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to ensure their team’s deliver flawless campaign execution to meet and exceed stated objectives. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience is Display, Video, Social, and mobile campaign management, strong analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation skills, experience managing and coaching direct reports, and deep experience in the DSP and exchange-based media buying industry.
But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, an entrepreneurial mindset, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the Activation processes, RTB, exchanges, ad networks, and campaign management
- Assumes accountability and ownership of Audience on Demand operational successes and failures for several client accounts
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
- Monitors and reports on campaign executions, volume of activity, and conducts forecasting exercises for senior management.
- Interfaces with Agency media teams to respond to handle escalated issues, communicate service offerings, assist with complex campaign setups, and to identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Oversees a team of Managers by reviewing process, campaign results, and overall success of client relationships
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Collaborates with Agency strategy and operations teams to ensure plans, assets, and other elements necessary to successfully utilize the AOD product are properly executed and delivered in a timely fashion
- Serve as a point of escalation for campaign, strategic, and relationship challenges with Agency clients
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement changes for increasing the performance of programs
Team Leadership & Development
- Responsible for staffing and team allocation for a particular region by ensuring we have the right team in place for each client
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Defines and adopts stated account management and campaign management best practices
- Leads training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Responsible for defining out the Activation team does its job
- Leads the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Enforces process and operational excellence
- Develops procedures to ensure the effective exchange of information and assets among all relevant parties
- Develops/maintains quality control procedures for AOD campaign implementations
- Four-year college degree, preferably in management information systems or related studies
- 5+ years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce
- Understanding of interactive media planning & buying elements
- Understanding of RTB and exchange-based media buying
- Experience in Display, Video, Social, and Mobile programmatic media buying
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
OF TECH TALENT