Hanapin Marketing is looking for a motivated individual to join our Bloomington, Indiana Paid Search team as an Associate Director of Paid Search. In this experienced level position, working in the dynamic paid search marketing industry, you will work directly with our Account Manager team in meeting and exceeding client goals.
The Associate Director will be an expert in the paid search-marketing field possessing extensive technical knowledge as it relates to paid search. They will be expected to develop/grow our current Paid Search business. This would include training, educating and developing a team of Paid Search experts (across both existing and new hires), innovate our paid search offering, manage and grow our core vendor relationships.
The Associate Director oversees the Account Manager team in the development of strategy and specific account campaigns to meet clients marketing objectives and the subsequent implementation and ongoing performance analysis. The Associate Director will be a part of the core account team and maintain a strong relationship with the client and internally across all disciplines.
Paid Search Management
- Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns; including, campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copy writing and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Monitor key metrics on a daily basis and work with appropriate teams/persons to implement design and content changes to boost conversions
- Responsible for comprehensive management of assigned accounts within the paid search team including assigned client revenue and margin objectives
- Uncover/Understand client objectives, challenges and needs by performing regular client needs assessments and actively participating in long range strategic planning for clients
- Assume a substantial role on client accounts to Identify, develop, present and transition new client opportunities that solve client problems and advance their business
- Support business development team in winning/transitioning new clients
- Establish/grow senior relationships with both assigned clients and relevant third party vendors and attend regular client status meetings as appropriate
- Work closely with the paid search team, marketing and business development teams to ensure client work is strategically aligned with client needs being met and Hanapin's Vision, Goals and Values are maintained.
- Core contributor to strategic initiatives. Ensures that strategies align with objectives and objectives of projects are met.
- Lead quarterly planning process: Translation of client objectives into an overarching strategy, establishment of a plan budget, clear communication and delegation of tactical plan creation to assigned team members, guide Account Manager team in developing plan contingencies.
- Promote/sell the paid search teams capabilities across teams/company
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years in roles of increasing responsibility in departments of a similar nature (either agency or client side).
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on paid search experience; including research, planning, execution and performance analysis
- Minimum of 3 years management experience with direct reports is required, preferably within a paid search role.
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience required.
- Proficient computer and paid search skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Adwords, Bing, Acquisio etc.)
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in managing numbers
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Compensation reviews semi-annually - PTO (10 Days Year 1; 15 Days Year 2; 20 Days Year 3 & Beyond)
- Paid Holidays – 8 + Your Birthday!
- Casual Dress Code Every Day!!!
- Self-scheduled working hours after six months (eight hours per day between 7 am to 7 pm)
- Summer Hours (Office closes at 3pm May, June & July on Fridays!)
- Performance reviews at 30/60/90 days and semi-annually thereafter
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Health, Life, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance available
- Paid Parking and our offices are within walking distance of Downtown Bloomington
- Use of company-owned laptop (Mac Book Pro) plus a second monitor
- Tuition reimbursement, Adoption Assistance and other Work/Life Balance benefits available
- Relocation assistance available
OF TECH TALENT