AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach the affluent, influential audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. We are creating high impact experiences that engage consumers around preeminent content brands and powerful editorial approaches. We are taking a cross platform approach to programming that enables our experiences to move from one form to the next like our consumers do. Lastly, we are driving conversation inspired by content, driven in no small part by the Huffington Post, which is core to the DNA we have in the social content space.
We are THE global partner of choice for premium publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. How does the Group work together?
o ADTECH – manages and optimizes delivery of display, video, mobile, and rich media campaigns from a single ad management platform.
o Advertising.com – monetizes inventory and optimizes campaigns with the industry’s most advanced technology and premium ad network.
o Advertising.com Sponsored Listings (ASL) – completes text ad monetization services for publishers and advertisers.
o AOL Premium Formats – drives engaging experiences and captives audiences with premium formats.
o AOL Video – monetizes your video content and seamlessly integrates premium video content to partner sites.
Advertising is a results business and these results are easily defined thanks to premium platforms such as AdLearn – the technology at the heart of Advertising.com that processes up to ten billion transactions per day. No other advertising solutions produce the kind of results we attain.
This position is supporting the Advertising.com line of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot and track technical issues, via a “trouble ticketing” solution.
• Provide support to internal and external customers to build product/platform knowledge and resolve issues.
• Follow standards for communications with business involving Operational issues.
• Own production operational issues for products by issuing initial response, data gathering, tracking, and resolution where possible as well as determining escalation protocol based on the nature of the issue.
• Handle system administrative duties for production and non-production systems, including:
o Account setup.
o Configure access of different elements in each system.
o Perform other activities and duties as requested.
• Work with levels tier 2, and 3 teams to address defects.
• Be available to work in an 8 hour shift other than 9am to 5pm EST M-F.
• Perform other activities and duties as requested.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows and Unix operating systems.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, with strong written and verbal communications.
• Ability to be on call 24x7 on a rotating basis.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients, or customers.
• Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
• Experience with programming languages and different operating systems desired.
• Applicant will be a self starter with a strong desire to grow both technically and in their knowledge of Advertising.com business.
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a Technical/Scientific discipline.
• 1 years experience in technical support, or relevant combination of education and experience.
OF TECH TALENT