NCC Group is hiring Security Consultants in Texas!
The role is diverse and challenging, with opportunities to work in all areas of security assessment, including:
Web app pen testing, network pen testing, mobile app security, fuzzing, source code review, physical security breaches, APT-simulation, forensic analysis, IDS/IPS evasion, social engineering, red-teaming, security training, writing security tools/software, client sponsored research and more…
You will be faced with complex problem solving opportunities and hands-on practical testing on a daily basis. If you’d like to work for our office in Austin, or work from Dallas, Houston or San Antonio we’d like to hear from you. The right candidate will have most of the following skills:
- Strong analytical problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of programming in Windows or Unix environments, preferably:
- Experience of computer and network infrastructure to a power user or system administrator level, including:
- Microsoft Windows
- Unix / Linux Variants
- Networking Components
- Strong familiarization of basic software and infrastructure security concepts, including:
- Server infrastructure security
- Secure coding principles
- Common web application insecurities
- Encryption & other common protection technologies
- Security assessment techniques
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb complex new technologies on-the-fly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Practical experience of security assessment or penetration testing
- Experience of exploitation of security vulnerabilities
- Operating system internals and architecture knowledge
- Ability to write your own software tools to aid productivity
- Knowledge and interest in the security industry and community
WHY NCC GROUP?
NCC Group is the largest testing team of its kind in the WORLD and trusted advisors to over 1,750 clients. We offer competitive benefits, including an employer matched 401k plan, a healthy training budget, health/dental/vision insurance and paid vacation.
In addition to your work in consultancy, we encourage team members to engage in challenging, cutting edge security research and we support attendance and participation in industry conferences and community events wherever possible.
Our client base will give you exposure to the biggest companies that exist, from the top financial organizations, to science and technology giants, through household names that even your Grandparents have heard about.
OF TECH TALENT