What we need:
Mediaocean, the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry, is looking for an ad operations manager to join our Chicago Operations team. We would love to hear from enthusiastic candidates who are interested in getting involved with broader Operations and Sales projects. If you are a flexible person and would like an opportunity to work for a dynamic, stable and growing company, this could be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Set up campaigns with platforms, either via their contracting system or directly into a third-party ad server.
- Implement and manage live campaigns, including monitoring campaign delivery daily, altering targeting, priority and speed of delivery to ensure impressions goals are met.
- Produce predicted inventory reports based on viewing data and by supplying report parameters to platform contacts.
- Manage delivery of campaigns across different platforms and display ads, based on data from availability reports.
- Traffic all advertising creatives and track information to platforms, chasing up anything late with in-house sales team and/or creative agency.
- Perform quality assurance of all creatives and tracking information.
- Work closely with the director of yield management.
- Provide specifications for improvements to development team.
What you’ll bring to the job:
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising operations, trafficking, ad serving or related industry
- Minimum of 2+ years superior managerial experience including performance reviewing, hiring, etc.
- Experience in the Exchange / DSP space
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and excellent numeracy
- Experience working with DART, Atlas and other ad servers, Right Media, Mediaplex, third-party tags
OF TECH TALENT