VivaKi was established in 2008 by Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest marketing communications organization, to accelerate the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today VivaKi is a global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic consumer landscape. We achieve this by scaling the products and solutions clients need today, while incubating the tools they will need tomorrow.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Emerging Opportunities practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms, plus VivaKi Ventures which aligns with start-up companies who serve the Ad Tech industry; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
The Manager, Activation is responsible for leading the success of clients' Audience On Demand campaigns. The Manager provides thought leadership on Audience strategies and display optimization, builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with agency partners, and provides oversight & project management for all active AOD campaigns. The Manager also leads the training and development of the Account Managers.
The Manager, Activation is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives. The ideal candidate will have extensive Display media experience, strong analytical, writing, and management skills, extensive experience with DoubleClick DART or similar ad-serving/campaign management solutions. But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the AOD platform and processes
- Assumes accountability and ownership of Audience On Demand successes and failures for several client accounts
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
- Monitors and reports on campaign executions, volume of activity, and conducts forecasting exercises for senior management.
- Interfaces with Agency media teams to respond to RFPs, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Directs and manages the daily work flow of all AOD campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable.
- Collaborates with Agency strategy and operations teams to ensure plans, assets, and other elements necessary to successfully utilize the AOD product are properly executed and delivered in a timely fashion
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of programs
Team Leadership & Development
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
- Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Develop procedures to ensure the effective exchange of information and assets among all relevant parties
- Develops/maintains quality control procedures for AOD campaign implementations
- Four-year college degree, preferably in management information systems or related studies
- 2-5 years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce
- Understanding of interactive media planning & buying elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
OF TECH TALENT