As a Technical Account Manager you will manage the on-boarding process of new data and media partners, while continuing to grow and enhance current business. You will serve as our client’s first point of contact regarding all technical inquiries and will work with various internal groups to reach timely resolutions across a variety of issues. If you are extremely organized with amazing problem solving abilities and you enjoy using your out of the box thinking to solve complex situations, this is the job for you!
Initiate, organize, and advance all direct server-to-server and real time data pass-back
- Serve as primary client contact for all technical inquiries.
- Provide daily outreach and reporting to clients.
- Troubleshoot discrepancies and technical issues impacting data delivery and usage.
- Maintain data contracts across several Buyers.
- 1-2 years industry experience.
- BA or BS required.
- Ability to prioritize action items and multi-task accordingly.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working at a DSP, Platform, or Data Provider a major plus.
- Any AdOps experience a plus.
- Comfortable operating within various industry UIs — Invite, RMX, AdX, DDP, DFP, ect.
- Intermediate excel skills – pivots, vlookups, charts & graphs, ect.
To join our team, send your resume along to email@example.com.
eXelate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
OF TECH TALENT