VivaKi is the strategic entity created by Publicis Groupe to leverage the combined scale of its media and digital operations, which represent nearly US $60 billion in global adspend and influence. VivaKi aggregates the marketplace influence of five autonomous brands, including two global media agencies: Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia; two leading digital marketing agencies: Digitas and Razorfish; and a premiere futures practice: Denuo. On behalf of its agency brands and their clients, VivaKi faces the market to help identify and build technology, message distribution, audience aggregation and content solutions for the future. Sitting at the core of VivaKi is the VivaKi Nerve Center, which serves as a think tank, R&D center and testing ground to activate new pathways for clients to connect with consumers in an increasingly digital world. VivaKi also includes a Talent & Transformation Practice, which leverages the scale of the VivaKi brands to develop and deliver tools and approaches designed to attract, develop, train, motivate and reward the world's best people.
About the Group:
Within the ever-evolving world of digital media, maintaining a strong working knowledge of the various technologies and products that are designed to collaborate, support, or even compete with today’s media agencies is challenging.
Whether it’s search, display, video, mobile, social, or other emerging digital media outlets, understanding what’s real and what is risky, what can scale and what can not, and what solves problems without creating new ones, are key to successfully navigating the landscape and developing meaningful, efficient, and effective media solutions for the agencies of the Publicis network.
The Audience & Message Group within the Vivaki Nerve Center is challenged with creating media solutions that can provide Vivaki agencies with competitive advantages in the marketplace. Our core responsibilities are to:
- Create & Evolvea technological Platform that generates efficiencies in the procurement & optimization of digital advertising
- Assess & Integratebest-in-class technology partners to create unique Products that expand the platform strategically & create value for our agencies & their clients
- Cultivate & Sharea center of operational Expertise for the execution and management of digital advertising across the Publicis network
The Audience on Demand Social Analyst leads day to day campaign reporting and optimization practices by delivering actionable insights that support campaign goals within Audience on Demand - Social. This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will need to support the AOD - Social Planning and Activation teams:
- Data Management – refreshing data for storage within database and other report templates
- Reporting & Dashboards – delivering internal report monitors and client delivery and performance dashboards
- Optimization Insights – delivering recommendations to the AOD - Social team to drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Report Strategy and Process – collaborating with the internal AOD and AOD - Social teams to continue to build out analytics discipline as foundation of each campaign management decision
The ideal candidate will have prior online reporting experience with tools such as Excel, Access, and familiarization with digital platforms such as Doubleclick DART, Atlas or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is a plus.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Support the analytics practice within the Audience on Demand - Social team, through data management and data analysis, with key responsibility of delivering optimization tactics
- Evaluate data fields from multiple sources and design reporting dashboards highlighting key performance indicators
- Identify reporting and data discrepancies and support process for quality assurance
- Design reporting templates and dashboards that can be systematically produced and scalable across multiple campaigns within the AOD – Social team
- Interpret data sets and produce data cuts for optimization towards social media campaign goals
- Build relationships with Publicis agency teams/clients to build trust on our reporting and optimization strategy
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis or related field
- 1+ year experience in digital media, or 2+ years of media reporting and analytics, with an interest in social media
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in DoubleClick DFA, Atlas DMT, and/or similar digital platform tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, with particularly strong skills in Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize projects effectively
- Ability to communicate project status effectively to all levels
OF TECH TALENT