Schoology’s goals are to help teachers teach better and to help improve student outcomes. We do this by automating parts of the instructional process, which allows educators to focus more time on collaborating, communicating, and helping their students and less time managing coursework.
By providing online content repositories, learning and classroom management, professional development, and social networking in one easy-to-use and easy-to-implement platform, Schoology is transforming education through innovative technology. We are providing information and insights that were never before possible and allowing educators to grow in meaningful ways.
If you are an enthusiastic sales professional, we invite you to talk to us about sales opportunities at Schoology.
- Drive a high volume of sales through managing the complete sales process from prospecting to close
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Schoology’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, and contribute to Schoology’s strategic growth
- Work in coordination with and in support of territory managers
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales experience at a SaaS technology company
- Ability to succeed within a high volume sales environment: prospecting, cold calling, building pipelines and closing business
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data (Salesforce CRM experience preferred but not required)
- Strong drive to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 4- year college degree (BA/BS) required
**Please submit Cover Letter, Resume, and LinkedIn Profile
OF TECH TALENT