Today, Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data. Only Datalogix leverages over $1 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Telecom and Financial Services.
In the past two years, Datalogix has created some of the industry’s biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. In this time, we’ve doubled revenues and our team and expect to do the same in the next two years, creating unparalleled opportunities for DLXers. Yet even in the face of this sustained hyper-growth, we’ve managed to stamp out bureaucracy and preserve the energy, creativity, nimbleness, individual empowerment and fun of an emerging company. We are based in Colorado and have offices in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco and London.
You’re passionate about identifying practical business opportunities, turning them into actionable strategic plans to execute upon. You have a track record of doing so in the past. This position is a mix of BD, Sales, Account Management and Product - perfect for someone looking to take the next big leap in their career with a boost in experience and expertise. This critical role reports to the DLX Platform, Head of Client Solutions and works closely with other members of the Platform account management and biz dev team.
DLX data is fully integrated with virtually every major media company, including publishers, portals, exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, DMPs and Agency Trading Desks (“Channel Partners”). Our Account Executive will work to develop these existing Channel Partner relationships and identify strategic growth opportunities that drive revenue for both sides by understanding the channel partner’s business and creating custom data solutions.
This is not a digital media sales position but an opportunity to interface with all parts of the digital ad-tech ecosystem, acting as the primary evangelist for products and services available via the DLX Platform which include our best in class data targeting and offline measurement solutions.
- Relationship Management: Establish, nurture, and strengthen partner relationships such that trust, transparency, communication, and collaboration is continually increasing between both DLX and each Channel Partner. Move beyond vendor-buyer relationship to a truly strategic partnership, working with Channel Partners GTM teams to set up and execute collaborative account planning and co-pitch sessions.
- Strategic Client Solutions: With a thorough understanding of each Channel Partner’s business model, strengths, challenges, and needs, identify areas in which DLX can help them drive revenue and meet goals with custom solutions.
- Revenue Growth: Ensure that strong relationships and custom solutions are specifically driving increased revenue through the DLX Platform. Develop and execute account plans with a focus on those products and strategies that will be of most significant impact to growth.
- Internal Liaising: Work with Platform Account Managers, Product, and Solutions to turn new opportunities into tangible realities to be executed upon. Work with direct-to-advertiser teams in each DLX vertical to strategically route individual campaign opportunities through the ecosystem of Platform Channel Partners.
- Product Development: Actively communicate how our offerings are being received and used by Channel Partners (and their clients) to our Product team. Collaborate with DLX Product and Solutions teams to improve ease of use, effectiveness, and overall value of these offerings for driving increased adoption.
- Evangelism and Training: Educate all players within the ecosystem on the difference in use and value between offline purchase- and activity-based targeting and measurement versus online behavioral targeting and front-end metric measurement. Work with key contacts within each department of Channel Partner organizations (sales, planning, ops, research/analytics) to ensure they have a clear understanding of DLX products and services, appropriate use cases for each, value proposition, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years successfully implementing strategic solutions within the digital advertising space
- Strategic account management and solutions selling, versus simply media sales and planning
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and developing revenue-rich relationships
- Data, consultancy, analytics, display and video experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of online advertising processes and techniques.
- A strong understanding of the agency space is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with a senior presence
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree required
We offer competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans with unlimited upside, and stock options for all DLX employees. Our benefits include quality medical, dental, flexible spending, and life insurance, effective the day you join the team, and a 401k plan. We also provide DLX Recharge, our unique and flexible no-tracking time off philosophy that allows us to take time off when we need it to “recharge”.
OF TECH TALENT